Wednesday 23 January 2008

FOR THE HEATH LEDGER FANS

Finding out about Heath Ledger's drug OD has given me the energy to officially start my blog after weeks and weeks of talking about it and planning. It's just something I HAVE to write about. It hasn't really yet registered to me that one of my favourite men in Hollywood is dead, and I'm waiting to see if I cry. That will determine how much of a pop culture freakazoid I am.

Ledger overdosed on sleeping pills yesterday. He was found naked and face down on the bedroom floor of his Soho apartment (by the way, this place was never Mary Kate Olsen's) by a visitor and the cleaning lady. I wonder if this had anything to do with his split from Michelle Williams last year. His friends say he's been miserable for a long time and they saw it coming :s MY HEATH! WHAT HAPPENED?!


Here is a picture of him with Matilda. How crazy is the resemblance?? Poor Matilda


10 Things I Hate About You is one of my favourite movies. It was the first time I laid eyes on Heath. He's an amazing actor and it's a shame we won't see anymore of his talent on film.



According to imdb he just finished working on 'The Dark Knight' and was in the process of filming 'The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus', scheduled to be released in 2009. Here's one of the 'sexier' pics of him as 'The Joker'. You should check out the other ones. He really knows how to adapt to a horrifying role. I didn't think it was possible to make him ugly, but the make-up team for 'The Dark Knight' sure as hell pulled it off.


R.I.P. Heath Ledger (1979-2008)









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

10 things I hate about you is one my favourite movies too and it was the first time that I saw Heath Ledger. His acting is amazing and the Joker is by far one of my favourite character's in Hollywood.
R.I.P Heath Ledger...