Friday 11 April 2008

'COCAINE: GOD'S WAY OF SAYING YOU'RE MAKING TOO MUCH MONEY'

Just a Fun Fact taken from Book of Joe, who in turn took it from some other bloke...


Asami Novak's February 25, 2008 Wired magazine article "Three Smart Things You Should Know About Currency": "You may have enough cocaine in your wallet to attract a drug-sniffing dog. Studies indicate that blow can be found on between 70 and 100 percent of US bills. Of course, that doesn't necessarily mean your greenbacks were used to snort the stuff. ATM mechanisms quickly spread the dust across the entire money supply."

This reminds me slightly of my latest flying debacle, where I was freaking out because I had been to a weed-fused party the night before I was due to fly. I woke up so late that I didn't get a chance to wash my hair and so when I saw these huge sniffer dogs in the airport that day (WHY THAT DAY?!) my mind was reeling with thoughts of whether they would rip off my head because of its ganja'd mustiness. Don't think so, right? Anyways, I freaked. But then they couldn't have accused me of anything anyway because I hadn't done any weed, have NEVER done any weed and had none on me. I'm such a moron sometimes. But if you had been in that airport as long as I had (missed my flight), couldn't get out any cash because HSBC had suspected fraud and de-activated your card, got lectured for causing a bomb scare after going to wash your hands at a restaurant having left your bags for a split second, you would've been thinking about what else could go wrong the way I was too.

P.S. I love how Courtney Love was quoted saying "Cocaine is like really evil coffee." Haha. Smooth. And my title quote is from Robin Williams.
P.S.S. HAD TO POST THIS. It's just a given.

No comments: