Thursday 17 April 2008

WHITE HEAT @ MADAME JOJO'S

ANYONE WANNA COME WITH?

Cobra Snake is friends with one of the groups performing. HEARTSREVOLUTION, and naturally, he recommended that we go. And, after a quick runthrough of their Myspace page, I.AM.GOING. They sound fantastic and the LP is too cute to ignore and this picture...YEAH, they got me. I know EXACTLY who I am inviting to this. It's only 5 pounds if you book in advance from Ticketweb, and then at the door on the night it's 6, or it might end up being more if this is a big show. I don't even know. The vibe is big. SO BOOK, BITCHES! And gimme a shout if you're in London for it and are heading down. Consider this my first ever 'blogger and friends hang'.

P.S. Listen to the Digital Suicide Sywst Demo and the Switchblade Demo. (this is going to blow up in our faces. FIERCE!)

No comments: