Thursday 24 April 2008

SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL YOU MYSELF

BEN
KATE
LO
PRINCE

Hello...
I am Lo's assistant in the US...
My name is Chi. I hope I can help you in this matter. You really have to see them live. Here is all the info I have... I believe heartsrevolution goes on at 9PM...


'Hearts Revolution'
Glittery electro-punk from the much talked about New York duo


'Florence And The Machine'
Crowned NME's number 1 best new act of SXSW after a typically jawdropping live performance on BBC 3's Introducing stage,'With a voice so hauntingly captivating you can feel it in your stomach, the skinny south Londoner and her trusted musical machine make some seriously beautiful noise. ' [Dazed and Confused]


'The XX'
"a hot to trot teenage trio from SW London who play bafflingly acemoody hip-pop with bass so thick you could cut it with a carvingknife. "


'James Yuill'
"Fuses sweet and innocent acoustic melodies with some darklyintrospective electronic magic. investigate now. "


Moshi Moshi Night
Hoxton Square Bar Kitchen
2-4 Hoxton Sq
London, N1 6NU,
United Kingdom
+44 20 76130753


From 8 pm - £7 on the door £5 in advance from ticketweb
Poster Design by Ross www. myspace. com/wolvesofstaugust

No comments: