Wednesday 30 April 2008

IT'S NOT YOUR DAY, IT'S MINE! GIVE IT BACK!

Wow. I'm so sick that I, the drunkard master, am contemplating not drinking my celebratory bottle of Blossom Hill white wine in salute to the end of a successful but trying 2nd year. One more to go towards poverty, tequila and dismay.

Managed a little sake and tiger beer with lunch at Wagamama's today with friends but I was really dead set on the evening's alcoholic proceedings. I think, as my career is soon about to start as a writer, I will make it a ritual to drink like...a bottle of Moet or something everytime I complete a piece. Awesome. Actually, according to one of the last lectures I had for the year I probably won't have near enough money to live in a cupboard (making £6000 a year haha). But if worse comes to worse, I can probably settle for Rubbing Alcohol , or Listerene...Nyquil...and all others mentioned there as my congratulatory refreshment.

I'M SO SICK!

It might be some sort of payback . The 29th of April...My ex-boyfriend's birthday; the one I didn't give up my virginity to, who was cheating on me, and two others, simultaneously, from the start, everything, and more. Have a Herpes Birthday, Cock Sucker! And no, I won't tell my British friends about your metal/punk band because THAT might give you a modicum of exposure.

FUCKING SICK LIKE A STRAY DOG IN THE RAIN!

Fuck it. I'm drinking that goddamned wine. No reason to feel well tomorrow as I'm now free for 5 months. And when I'm done feeling ill, I'll visit that moron in Trinidad this summer and whack him upside the head with his drumsticks. Fucker.
Okay...no, I won't drink it. *sigh* I'll drug up tonight, get a coke from the vending machine and sausage roll myself into my blankets with the O.C. Season 4. It'll taste better over the weekend. Probably not.

THIS POST IS SO RANDOM....I'm considering deleting it.

OH YA! You guys should send me your prose and poetry and rants and letters and prayers and anything you've written. I just might decide to feature it on Fiction Friday! (thelonelylondoner@yahoo.com). GO FOR IT! Nothing to lose.

Can't believe I just added that on the end of this random ass post...


No comments: