Tuesday 18 March 2008

A MINOR PARTY PICTURE POST

Since my mom woke me up at 7:30am, three hours after I went to bed, I decided to blog a bit. I went to that 61st birthday party on Saturday that I told you about, the one hours before my flight, which I missed. Here are some of my interesting new friends. As I said in my last post, there will be none of me and my stunning party make-up due to a comment about my grossness in a pink bob wig made by my ex on Facebook. But these will make up for it I think. Also, I'll post some pictures of Abu Dhabi when I actually leave my room. I have not yet recovered and have just been indoors reading Kureishi, writing micro-fiction and watching old Kurt Russell and Nicholas Cage movies, which is probably what I'm going to do now...with food.

Meet Ziggy; the birthday girl among the birthday triplets that night, and the cutest bottle of listerine I have ever seen/met. You should've seen her multi-coloured high-tops too!

A SCRABBLE NECKLACE. This girl loved my party make-up and I in turn ogled her chest lol; because of the necklace. She told me where to get them (they come in all letters) but silly me had alcoholic memory at the time. But luckily, she just tagged my photo on Facebook and I Friend Requested her so I'll have that info for you guys soon!



I had to take a picture of this because Simon actually BROUGHT this with him to the party, his own ice and lemon in a container, along with his own gin for his gin and tonics. He's so strange I love it. He refused to drink out of our humble plastic party cups too.


Okay so this picture wasn't ACTUALLY taken at said party but everyone in here was there anyways and this picture is just amazing.(I hope I don't get in trouble for stealing it) From L to R: Oli, whose birthday it was also. He wore a great frilly mexican shirt to the party with Indiana Jones-eque hat that everyone went around slipping coins into the band of; David, our University's clearly 80's obsessed DJ. He does a lot of Madonna tracks to the annoyance of the guys; And Phil who actually looks like Leonardo DiCaprio and Emile Hirsch together in a tumble dryer. SO HOT!

No comments: